Wednesday 12 September 2012

Feature: Feeling Beautiful

Natural, dolled-up or in between, what do you prefer? All girls want to be comfortable in their day to day lives. Some prefer to be au natural and are most comfortable with minimal make up whilst others put huge amounts of effort into their appearance in order to feel confident and comfortable with themselves.Personally, I love make-up! Make up is something that gives me confidence throughout the day and I literally can’t leave my house without it; here’s some easy tips for a casual college look…
  • Mascara (Maybelline Colossal Volume Express) and liquid eyeliner make my eyes stand out
  • Foundation evens out your skin tone (I use MAC Studio Fix, which is only £19)
  • Nude lip gloss, and eyebrow pencil along with concealer give my eyebrows definition.
It’s not much, but it should be enough for a casual day whether in college, going shopping, or out with friends. There is nothing wrong with wanting to look good and representing your own unique style. Remember: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, so just be you! What are your opinions on make up? Is it an essential or do you think we should go without?

Email your views to fourmagazine_laswap@hotmail.com and we’ll try to mention them!
Words by Rosemonde Agbotro

No comments:

Post a Comment